Friday, April 21, 2006

Still waiting


 


 


Well we are still awaiting the arrival of our new arrow.  I am so tired all the time and the contractions come and go.  It makes for some very misserable days, and awful nights. 


 


I was able to learn how to check my own progress so I am not going to go into the hospital until I am dialated to 5.  I am praying that the Lord will bless us with this new arrow soon.


 


It is also wearing on DH.  He has called 4 times from work to see if he needs to come and get me.  He is so sweet with his concern.


 


We have company coming tomorrow.  We planned on them coming last Sunday and I do not feel right canceling so I need to get some desserts made.  I also need to finish cleaning the kitchen.  If I have enough energy to cook I do not have enough to clean so the dishes have piled up. 


 


Just thought I should up date all of you dear Ladies.

3 comments:

southernbelle said...

Keep us posted on your progress. I know that last month just seems like forever doesn't it?

HandsNHearts said...

keeping you in prayer. I know how weary and tired I feel and I still have a bit over 2 months to go. Keep strong, rest often and then some, drink lots of water and keep that wonderful vision of what is at the end of this weary period!!

keep us posted as you can!

Deanna

FoggyMountainFarm said...

We haven't heard from you in a couple of days so I'm praying you are holding that new bundle of joy in your arms now. Please do let us know how you are soon.


Blessings,

Laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails