Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh boy are the spots showing

I received a call from my mother today and she told me that she had shingles.  Well Mr. Busy did not want to eat today and actually put himself down for a nap.  I did not know what to think so after mom called I checked him out and yep the spot  are showing on him and little Sweet Pea.  It is not what I needed.  Oh well,  Mr. Visionary said that he would stay home with the children while I go out tomorrow.  All by myself.  I am so excited.  I am going to buy some paint so that I can fix up my foyer.  I am actually going to decorate a room.  The first one I have done in our whole married life.  I am a little nervous but excited.  I know exactly what I want it to look like.  I will keep you all updated on the goings on here.

1 comment:

mc2rwe said...

Oh goody goody!!! I am so excited for you. So what do you have in mind? So does your church/home have stained glass windows? I think that would be so lovely. My husband and I have always liked the idea of living in a renovated church or lighthouse. By the way... I am so thankful you are feeling better.



Kat

Related Posts with Thumbnails