Monday, October 2, 2006

Monday Maddness


1. From amanda f:
What do you do when somebody complements you?
I normally smile and say thanks.
a. Smile and say Thanks
b. Ignore it and change the subject
c. Complement them back
d. Turn red in embarrassment at the attention and look around to see other people's reaction
e. Take it as your due!

2. From shelly:
What color are your eyes?
Blue.

3. From kia:
What do you like most about yourself?
My family

4. From julie:
How do you spend Christmas?
This is going to be our first year at HOME!!!!!

5. From wide imagination:
When do you normally blog? Day or night?
Night trying to switch to morning

6. From rach:
What song can you relate to your personal life? Share a line or two of that song.


A Sinner Saved by Grace


If you could see what I once was


if you could go with me


back to where I started from


I know you would see


A miracle of love


that took me in it̢۪s sweet embrace


and made me what I am today


A sinner saved by Grace


Im just a sinner


Saved by grace

1 comment:

meme21713 said...

What a beautiful song for your (our) life..Blessings Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails