Saturday, December 2, 2006

A Primal Scream


 


Some days it seems as if everything is just going wrong.  Today I was out of sorts.  Do not know why it started out this way but it sure did.  We do school on Saturday's as monday is our day off.  We keep that day for family.  Well everyone needed somthing at the same time.  I was trying to do the laundry, get caught up on the dishes, Miss Princess needed a question answered,  Mr. Fix-it did not know how much a dime was worth, and Mr. Bookworm did not want to do his work.  I was overwhelmed.  So I went and did what I do to relieve stress.  I go to the bathroom, grab a towel, and scream.  Then I grab my Bible and ask God to talk to me.  He lead me to this verse.


Psa 89:9 Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.  God sure knows what we need.  My storms where crashing around me and he is there to calm them.  I am glad that I know the God of the universe.  He cares for me and wants to help.  What a wonderful Saviour.

1 comment:

kimmie said...

Jesus loves you hon, and so do we!

Related Posts with Thumbnails