Thursday, January 4, 2007

Weekly weigh in


I have taken up the challenge.  And also Mr. Visionary has made some comments that lead me to believe it is time to lose the weight.  I can not repeat them on the blog.  But I know it is also a problem that I need to take care of.  So here is what I am starting at. 



 


200 lbs. 


Leave it to me to start off at a nice round number.  Yes I am very round.  I did well yesterday and stayed in my caloric limit and I also walked.  I only made it for 15min. but it is more than I have walked in a long time.  And I did some exercises.  All in all I am off to a good start.

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Well I just came home from purchasing my lovely brand new scale, which I already hate and my nice round number is higher than yours, lol.

Good luck girl.

Kitty

kimmie said...

I am praying for you hon! I know that you can do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails