Thursday, March 1, 2007

Another church, another heartache?

Oh I truly hope not. 


My DH is candidating again.  This time way up north.  I am really excited and yet scared at the same time.  Last time we, I really had my heart broken at the church.  We thought we were going to be moving and then it all fell apart.  I know I am not supposed to count my chickens before they hatch but I am one that just jumps into something with both feet.


Do I have a right to go to a church and not love the people?  I don't think so.  We need to give them all of us even for the short times we are there.  It just leaves you wounded for a while.  I guess I am still recovering. 


I will not be posting until we get back.  You all have a great weekend and a blessed Lord's Day.  See you on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are dealing with the same thing well sort of. We left our church sort of a falling out? We are now at a new church but it seems like we have little trust with this church because of the hurt we have felt at our other church. You bring with ya? I guess?


I will pray that Gods will be in place and you can except what ever that brings:)


Blessings

HandsNHearts said...

Sadly, too many of us go through the same feelings and they never get any easier to deal with.

I pray the Lord's guiding and directing in your steps and the steps of those making the various decisions around you.

Deanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails