Tuesday, May 1, 2007

And a Little Child shall Lead Them

While doing devotions with the children last night DH asked me to start also doing morning devotions also.  He had a new set of Bible story books that he wants us to go through.  So we started on that this morning.  When we got to the questions I was very convicted of a bad attitude on my part.  They asked what did Eve focus on,  All of the good that the Lord had provided or the one thing that she could not have? 


Oh boy did that really fit in with all that has been going on with me lately.  I have been so focused on what has been taken or withheld from me that I have forgotten to look at all that he has given.


We have a wonderful home.  It really fit's our family well and the children love having a REAL home, we used to live in a church.  We have many place to visit up here.  Hopefuly this summer we will be able to ride through the Soo Locks.  It looks like a lot of fun.  We have some free museums and a wonderful, BIG library. 


We also live just 1 mile off of the lake and it is so very pretty.  We took the time this morning to readjust what we are looking at and focus on the good. 


Some times that is all we need to do.  Ask God to help us always be rejoicing. 


The other thing is we are listening to alot of up lifting music.  My DH found this song for me and I wanted to share it with you all.  It has been such an encouragement to my heart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails