Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Bow The Knee

There are sometimes circumstances that come into our lives, and we do not understand what is going on. We can not say the way that our Lord is leading us. We wonder what he is doing and why.
What do we do in times such as this.
Panic can set in, if we rely on our own strength and our own wisdom.
Or we can bow our knee and trust that a loving Lord has in our heart a great love and concern for us. Trust that he knows where he is taking us and cling to the everlasting arms that will hold us up.
It is our choice.

2Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.

Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 18:30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Psalm 20:7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.

Psalm 34:22 The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.

Psalm 36:7 How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Psalm 56:3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.

Psalm 61:4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

Psalm 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails