Saturday, November 22, 2008

Then Sings My Soul (meme)


I love music. It does not matter when you come over music will be heard in out home.
I love celtic hymns, opera, praise music. I listen to alot of music styles but the one thing they all have in common is it speaks to my heart and helps me worship my Lord and my Saviour. It must make me think of my God and what he has done for me.

This is one of my favorites. I just love the words of this song.
Hope you enjoy. Oh and don't forget to turn the music that is on the blog off first!

6 comments:

Jamey said...

Haven't heard of this one before, very nice. Thanks for sharing. Happy TSMSS!

Mocha with Linda said...

I really like Steve Green. Haven't heard this in a long time. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Mrs. B - thanks for stopping by my blog today!

My siggy was designed in photoshop and saved as a jpeg - uploaded to photobucket. I'm not sure of what the font is called. Sorry!

Praying you have a very blessed week and Thanksgiving with your family!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Cathy said...

Very pretty, Steve Green is good. I have a video of him singing a hymn with no music on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard this before either. I am getting some serious musical education this week!

Lisa said...

Thinking of you and your family! Hope you are doing ok and call me if you need to talk, I am always here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails