Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Goodmorning Ladies,

Tackle it Tuesday
I was so excited to see what this tackle it was about.


PURSES!!!!




What lady does not like purses? I love all different kinds, shapes, sizes, and colors. (Although I have a tendancy to gravitate towards brown, chocolate, and pink lately.)




One of the big issues for me is being able to easily change purses. I love to have a purse to match my outfit, and it also has to be able to hold 2 diapers and a wipey case.



How do you do that?



I have found two things that work well




This is my case that holds 2 diapers and a wipey case. I made this pattern as most patterns where just not what I was looing for. (on a side note I make and sell these for 7 dollars. That includes shipping and handleing) I love it as I do not have to haul around a purse and a diaper bag. It is alos great for church nursery. Each child can have his or her own holder. Keeps everything neat and tidy.


The next thing I use is something else I make and sell and that is a purse organizer. I got the idea when I saw this thing called a pursekete. But I was not willing to pay 25 dollars for it and I did not think it was designed well. So I messed around and came up with this.



As you can see everything has its own little pocket and you can find everything in a flash. I have a place for my cell phone, keys, calculator, pen and paper, and makeup. Nothing goes to the bottom of the purse and it is easily accesable. Makes a GREAT GIFT. I make and sell these for 12 dollars and as always shipping is free.


This is what it looks like while being used.



How cool is that. The only problem I found was the children could find anything *snicker*. You just line it around the purse and put your wallet and I now carry my coupon organizer with this also and everyone comments on how clean my purse is.

Blessings to you on your journey

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails