Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Womans Day Book


FOR TODAY January 12, 2009Outside my window...Bright Sunshine sparkling off of the snow


I am thinking...it is futile to clean a house with seven little ones


I am thankful for...A wonderful hubby


From the kitchen...Corned Beef Brisket


I am wearing...a jean skirt with a turtleneck and my slippers


I am creating..nothing currently but I have to get started on dresses


I am going...to put a way all the meat we bought on sale


I am reading...With Christ in the School of Prayer by Andrew Murray


I am hoping...for a job for hubby


I am hearing...For the Sake of the call by Steven Curtis Chapman


Around the house..needs a big time cleaning


One of my favorite things...seeing the children play together


A few plans for the rest of the week:Get the house tidy


Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Hosted by Peggy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a lovely bloG! The picture at this end of the post is pretty, too.

Jamie Stroupe said...

I am so glad to see a post again. I missed you in my daily readings.

Mama Bird said...

I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I will be praying for a job for your husband, also. I know what that's like - my husband was out of work for 6 months last year. I don't know how we made it except for God's help - He is the great provider. Put your trust in Him.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for following my blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails