Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thanks for the prayers

I so appreciate everyone who reads here and who has been praying for me. I am feeling a bit better. Still not up to my normal self.


Also the weather has not been helping. Yesterday it stayed below 5 degrees all day long. BRRRR.


So thankful for my snugglies under a long denim skirt and great knee socks. I am loving that knee socks are back!!! I am so not a "trendy" type of person. So I was shocked to find knee socks in normal stores. I will be stocking up while they are around.


Praying that I can be back and blogging in earnest starting next week.




Have a great Lords day.


1 comment:

Ronda said...

I am very thankful to hear that you are feeling much better. I will continue to lift you and your family up in prayer.
Love & Prayers,
Ronda

Related Posts with Thumbnails