Saturday, April 17, 2010

Then Sings My Soul

I didn't realize how much I missed this meme until I was searching for just the right song.

Lately I have been listening to the crooners

croon (krn)
v. crooned, croon·ing, croons
v.intr.
1. To hum or sing softly.
2. To sing popular songs in a soft, sentimental manner.


Crooning is such a soothing type of music and yet it is terribly romantic at the same time.

A couple of crooners are Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, & Perry Como

But my all time favorite it Harry Connick Jr.

I could listen to his music all day.

Here is one of my favorites




8 comments:

Karen said...

Harry Connick Jr. is amazing...glad you could join in today!

Nel said...

Harry is fantastic. Enjoyed the song! Thanks!

until next time... nel

Missie said...

Great pick for this Saturday! Thanks for sharing!
You have a super cute blog!

Cathy said...

He is very good and popular. I used to sell his music. That movie was great. Blessings ~

Mary said...

The soundtrack from that movie is so great!

Michelle said...

I like this every time I hear it.
I can't help but smile!

Debbie Petras said...

How glad I am that you joined in today. I love that kind of music! I love to light the candles and play this music. I loved it when Harry Connick Jr. was a mentor on American Idol. He's such a hoot!

Lisa notes... said...

He is a great crooner and such a modern one. I loved him on American Idol, too. I didn't know he had such a great sense of humor.

Related Posts with Thumbnails