Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 Days about me~Day 3

Oops,  I missed the first 2.  I'll try to pick them up when I can.

Anyhow here goes.

30 Days About Me

Favorite TV Show

Hmmm this is hard since we don't really watch a ton of TV  hubby and I have shows we watch together but it really is a take it or leave it,  not I am gonna plan schedule around that show.

I guess for me my number 1 show would be 

Due South!! 
It is a wonderful show that you can watch with your children.  My boys love it cause Frasier is such a gentleman.  They love watching the mountie with mama!  The girls love it for other reasons  ;)  And thankgoodness for youtube so we can watch it when we want




The other show we enjoy is Little House on the Prairie.  We are currently watching season 6 and loving each episode.



10 comments:

Erin Wallace said...

Oh, I loved Almonzo when I was younger :)

Lizzie said...

we've been reading little house each night. i would love to show the kids the show sometimes :) great classic shows.

Unknown said...

Classics! :)

I'm your newest follower.

Unknown said...

Aww little house on the praire such a great show

Heather @ It's A Lovely Life! said...

Yep, 2 classics! LHOTP is so sweet. I just love it...

Becca said...

I have never heard of Due South. I will have to check out what it's all about!

Martha said...

Great shows. I've seen most of LHOP, can't remember if I watched much Due South!

My Fav TV shows

Farrah @ Notes From Two Sisters said...

I've never heard of Due South. I'll have to look into it. LHOTP is a great "classic" show.

Mrs.B said...

Erin~ so did I and my girls and falling in love with him also

Lizzi~my kids have read my copies till the covers fell off

Chloe~Thanks for the follow

Katie~It sure is

Full Price~Yes it is a wonderful show for everyone

Becca~You can watch some episodes on youtuve

Martha~Thanks

Farrah~Check it out it is a good show

Unknown said...

I am a big Little House fan too :) I wish I could get my kids to appreciate my liking of it. Thanks for joining in :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails