Your favorite book!! Now how could she do this to me. I am a book lover here and to just give one favorite doesn't work. Ok here is a list of my favorites
1. Little House on the Prairie Series (yeah I know this is a series, but you can't just read one!)
2. Beatrix Potter series (I know it is a kids series but love the stories just the same)
3. The Red Tent (amazing story of midwifery, it does have adult content)
4. Any of the Lemony Snicket books. they make me laugh
5. Gone With the Wind (It is a book I read once a year)
and my all time favorite book is
Kay Arthur’s dramatic, epic style novel is now available in softcover with a beautiful new cover and a historical timeline that corresponds with the fascinating retelling of Israel’s story. History comes alive as Kay begins with the tragic mistakes that led to Israel’s captivity by Babylon and takes readers all the way to the modern day miracles of triumph against all odds. A heartwarming novel filled with adventure and suspense, Israel, My Beloved is an incredible testimony of God’s great love and faithfulness even in Israel’s darkest hour.
I read this book over and over and never get bored with it. I consider it a must read.