Saturday, September 24, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday




I called you before you knew who I was;
I heard you crying down in Egypt's land.
You are my people, And I am your God,
A covenant you cannot comprehend.

I'm gonna take you on a journey, we're gonna walk across the sea
Children, don't you worry, just set your mind at ease.

Chorus
You do what's possible, You do the praise;
I'll do the miracle, I'll make a way.
You put your trust in Me, you keep the faith;
And when you can't go on, that's when I'll do the miracle.

2.
We are His people, He is our God,
He saved us from a wicked world of sin.
So why do we worry when it all falls apart?
When the stormy tides of life come crushing in.

But we have just one purpose, that's to trust with all our heart
Let us stand back with wonder as we watch the waters part. 

5 comments:

Michelle said...

This is a wonderful song!
My first time hearing it.
I especially like the chorus.
Thanks!

Marina@EBMR said...

Such a wonderful song.Not heard this one before but the chorus really ministered to me...you do the praise...I'll do the miracle. Amen

Thanks for sharing


- Marina
http://energizerbunniesmommyreports.com/2011/09/faithful-god-tsmss.html

Mrs.B said...

Michelle and marina~This is a song that I had heard for the first time just a few weeks ago. It sure has been a blessing to us

Misty said...

Such a beautiful song! Thank you for introducing me to something new.

Have a blessed weekend.
Misty

Grace.B said...

Hello MRS B,

I'm Grace your new listener from the Sing my soul Saturday meme !

Wish you a bless day and hope to see you around my blog someday

Grace

Related Posts with Thumbnails