Thursday, November 17, 2011

Attitude of Grattitude~November 17

Come join in the fun at http://christianhomekeeper.org/

I for one LOVE this time of year.  Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday.  It is a holiday that can not be commercialized because either you are a thankful person or you are not.  That is not something you can market.  HEnce the reason that they are trying to take over Thanksgiving with the Christmas sales.

First off I am so thankful for my salvation.  And until this Mother's Day I did not have the Lord's Salvation.  I had a form of godliness but not Salvation.  You can read about all of it here

I am so glad that God was patient with me and waiting for me to finally give myself completely to him.  You know people say often they don't know what they would do without him.  I lived 30+ years trying to make it on my own.  I do know what it is like without him and I won't go back there for 1 second!

I also am thankful for my dear husband of 15 years.  He has stood by me through some of the hardes times.  Some times I just marvel that we are still together.  We have gone through most everything that a married couple can endure and have come out of those trials still together.  I am so thankful for that!

Then I am thankful for the 8 children the Lord has blessed us with.  We are trying to raise them up to be arrows for the Lord.  Pray with us as we attempt to guide them to the Lord.

I am going to continue to look throughout today for other things to be thankful for.  
One of my favorite songs for this time of year is called With a Thankful Heart. 


So what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails