1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so, about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
We haven't done cards in ages, but are doing a photo card this year!! So excited to be able to do them again. We tape ours around a door frame, nothing fancy but the kids are able to help do this for me.
2. When do kids become adults?
Kids Become adults!!!!???? Oh I don;t know, just know that to me my kids will always be my kids.
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
It sure does, I fight dry skin and so I switch to a heavier cream for the face. And have chapstick or blistex stashed everywhere, And the hand cream comes out in full force.
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
Fried Apples and Onions!!
So yummy good but an odd dish. It is out of the Little House Cookbook, it taste amazing with any pork dish. You have to try it
5. Gloves or Mittens?
Mittens keep your hands so much warmer for when you are out walking and playing but I really like the gloves I have for driving. And up here if you don't prewarm your car that steering wheel can be COLD!
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound so much nicer?
Probably a line for a roller coaster at Cedar Point.
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to this December?
Peak delivery season at FedEx being over!!!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis