Wednesday, February 22, 2012
1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
Probably would have to say Abraham Licoln. I would live to ask him why he denied states rights and how he would fix the issues we have today that have been caused by that.
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
Burger King. Loved the flame broiled
3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home last week and she gave me permission to steal borrow it.
When you look back on your life do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say it was good?
I try to be positive so I would look at what I did accomplish. And what I could hold as a regret I would try to use as a lesson for others of what not to do
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
I am an orange person. I love to just peel it and eat. So yummy
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
Closets are cleaned regularly here. The front cost closet needs cleaned at least 3 times a week. What with coats and jackets for 10 in it. Along with the diaper bags, Bibles erc
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
Wow this will be 3 random people but I would pick Charlotte Mason, J R R Tolkein, and Princess Di
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
To bad I can not give myself a zero for this one. I can not parallel park at all. My dear husband on the other had drives semis and he can parallel park those huge beasts
8. Insert your own random thought here.
As a mother I need to remember that my countenance shows God to my children