Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ending my day.

 


Well everyone is tucked into bed except me.  Maybe DH also but with him out of town not sure.  We miss him alot when he is gone.  He will be home tomorrow, so we are all happy about that. 


 


I did not accomplish all that I wanted to.  I was able to get the laundry all caught up and the kitchen is well on the way to being cleaned.  I also got the bathroom decluttered.  My DC seem to mess it up so quickly.  Oh well am glad to have the little ones in the home. 


 


I am so glad that the children behaved well today.  We were able to have school done before lunch.  I did not get the bikes out as the contractors blocked the exit to the basement.  But the children did get outside to play today.  They had a great time. 


 


The contractors came at 10:30 and left at 2 so they did not get much done.  It is supposed to storm all tomorrow so I do not hold out much hope for them coming again.  Oh well, It will be finished in Gods time and not mine.  I was so hoping that it would be finished before Deborah Sue arrives.  I have 4 weeks to go. 


 


I need to take some rest and recoop time just for mama.  I love the quiet and calm that comes at bedtime.  Hope you all had a blessed day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails