Friday, March 31, 2006

My day is moving along.

 


Well, it was quiet time until I started this.  I slept in today, mostly because I could not sleep with DH gone.  I have cleaned some more in the kitchen.  It tends to get out of control so quickly on me.  I need to find a good way to keep up with it.  I also got the carseats and boosterseats all washed up.  DH has our only running vehicle so I took the seats out before he left.  I thought it would be a good time to get them cleaned.  It looked as though our Ruth Anne was storing up for winter in her seat.  Yuck, I would not want to sit on all of that food.  The mini-van really needs a good cleaning out also.  One of the boys told me the other day that he was stroing his old apple cores in one of the back trash holders.  Another job for another day.  We have cleaned the entry way and also scrubbed up the bathroom.  I am trying to get on top of the living area.  Because the living room is the new addition we currently have a combination living room, master bedroom and office.  It can get out of control quickly.  I am trying to get rid of what we do not need.  I am only putting into the new living room what I love and use.  If it will not fit it will leave my home.  I always pass things on so they will not go to waste but I will not have it cluttering up my home any longer. 


Back to the day.  


 


Hubby comes home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails