Thursday, March 30, 2006

What is for supper?

 


 


Okay I admit it.  I am a pastors wife who is very bad about getting meals on.  Some of it does have to do with being pregnant.  I do not feel like eating so I asume everyone else feels the same way.  I have tried some of the once a month cookin and we did like it.  But I am not that motivated lately.  I am looking at the Hillbilly Housewife and she has some good ideas.  I am going to try and make up a menu.  I do not know if that will save us money or if we will spend more in the long run.  But I need to get some organization back into my cooking life


 

1 comment:

crewchief said...

I am the queen of meal planning. :) I can not function without a menu. Things are so much easier on all of us that way. At the beginning of each month I make up a weekly menu and we just repeat that same menu each week of that month. I also do once a month shopping. We do a marathon shopping trip and get everything we need, other than milk and other highly perishable items. It is a lot out of pocket at once, but it is so worth it in the long run!

Related Posts with Thumbnails