Thursday, March 30, 2006

Working on our home

                                                


Well It is time to start some cleaning chores.  Our home has been under construction and I gave my self permission to allow the home to fall completely apart.  It is time to get it back under control.  I am going to be getting something done in each room except for the auditorium.  Yes, we live in a church building.  It has been quite the adventure.  I am looking forward to the time when my living room is finished so we can settle down to being a family some more. 


The children will be doing the laundry for me today as it looks as if it might rain.  I put it in and my 8 yo son takes it out when it is done being washed.  Rebekah my 4 you puts it in the dryer, along with Ruth Anne our 1 yo.  Rebekah sets the timer and starts the dryer.  Ruth Anne is in charge of throwing away the lint.  It takes a bit more time to have them do it but I am glad that they are learning. 


Well I should get to work. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails