Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday feast

Appetizer
What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?   "Ever so much"  Dh brought this to my attention


Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?  During the reign of Solomon.
 


Salad
If you had to live in a large city, which one would you want it to be?  If it could be any where in the world I would pick Jerusalem.


Main Course
What is something you consider to be very elegant? In particular, what about that item/place/person conjures up the feeling of elegance?  The B & B  Dh  and I stayed at on our honeymoon


Dessert
If you had a boat, what would you name it?  Do not like boats I get sea sick so I would let DH name and he would name it "Visitation"  That way he could say he was out on visitation.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails