Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Getting to know you

What's your favorite TV show?  We do not watch TV but I love Little House on the Prairie


 


What's on your mouse pad? Monroe Mi county court House.  DH got it while working for the county


 


Favorite magazine? Keepers at Home


 


Favorite smell?  Freshly washed Baby


 


Worst feeling in the world?  Being away from DH


 


Things to do on the weekend?  Saturday is a normal day for us as DH works  but Sunday is the Lord's day


 


Favorite soundtrack? Symphony of praise


 


What is the 1st thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Lord, it is just you and me today.


 


Do you get motion sickness? yes


 


Rollercoasters:  deadly or exciting?   Love them but they make me sick


 


Pen or pencil? pen


 


How many rings before you answer the phone?  I do not answer until I have checked the caller ID


 


Favorite Foods?  Mexican


 


Do you get along with your parents? yes


 


Have you ever been convicted of a crime?  No


 


Chocolate or vanilla?  Chocolate


 


Croutons or bacon bits?  Bacon Bits


 


Do you like to drive? I hate to drive..


 


Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No


 


If you could have any kind of pet, what would it be? goats


 


Eat the stems of broccoli? Yes


 


If you could have any job you wanted, what would it be? Homemaker


 


If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be? Red, DH loves when my hair turns red in summer,  Would keep it that way for him all year around.


 


If you could have a tatoo, what and where would it be?  I would have to be killed before I would get a tatoo


 


Have you been in love more than once? No DH is the only person I have ever dated.


 


What are on the walls of your room? Have not put up pictures yet


 


Write the 1st thing that comes to mind.  having fun


 


Is the glass half empty or half full? Is there a glass,  just kidding I do tend to see a half empty glass first.


 


What is your favorite Snapple? Kiwi strawberry


 


Are you a righty, lefty or ambidextrous? right


 


Do you type with your fingers on the correct keys?Yes


 


If you could be one gardening tool, what would it be? Not sure


 


What's under your bed?  Nothing our box spring is on the floor


 


What is your favorite number? 6, don't ask why


 


What is your favorite color? Blues and greens


 


What was your first car? don't remember


 


Favorite sport to watch? If I watch a sport it is curling.


 


Say one nice thing about the person who got you involved in this. Sister Glenda has been an encouragment to me to try and get our family back to where we need to be.  I am glad to have found these blogs.

1 comment:

HandsNHearts said...

Ahhh, that freshly bathed baby smell is wonderful isn't it???

And Sister Glenda is a true motivator as well! She encourages me daily by simple sharings...the Lord is so in their lives over there ;o)

Deanna

Related Posts with Thumbnails