Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My PODA (parade of daily adventures)

Today is our first day back to school since the little one was born.  I am excited to get back into the swing of things.  I am also going to try and get some more organizing done.  We are downsizing and I need to go through some more boxes today. 


  I have one load of clothing already on the line and another almost ready to go out.  I also need to do sheets.  We will be busy today. 


Papa will be home late tonight.  We decided to have him go directly to church from work and not pick the children and I up. Our services start at 6:30 and he does not get off of work until 6.  So me and the little ones will do devotions while he goes to church.  The children will be in bed before he gets home.  That is the way it goes sometimes.


Well That is our plans for the day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails