Monday, June 19, 2006

A wonderful morning

Well today is getting off to a good start for us here at home.  Papa called this morning and said he is hating the schooling.  I am praying hard for him.  It is hard to be away from each other.  I know he is doing this to help the family out. 


 


I am missing him alot.  I went to get somehting out of the medicine cabinet and his stuff was gone.  I know we will see him on friday but it is hard here. 


 


We have gotten alot of cleaning done today and I am hoping to get some organizine done.  I also want to cut out dresses for the three girls as all of them need clothes.

1 comment:

HSBFrontPorch said...

Just stopping by to say Hello! Hope your week will fly by and Friday will be here in no time at all!


Take care,

Harriette Jacobs

on behalf of

~Nancy Carter

Senior Editor of Homestead Blogger


If you have a minute or two, stop by the Front Porch of Homesteadblogger.com and check out the new changes and features - let us know what you think!


Take care,

hkj

Related Posts with Thumbnails