Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week? No exercise but I have tore up carpet in my foyer and been scraping the floors to get the glue up. Does that count as exercise.

Soup
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be? Choosing Home and Family
Salad
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old. The Wonder Years. Oh I love the theme song from that show.

Main Course
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase? Switched on School house Science for my boys

Dessert
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues? Hmmmmmmm I wear dark shades like burgendy, and navy blue alot but decorating I like natural or pastels.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails