Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Wonderful Thanksgiving Morning


 


This is always the way I have pictured our families Holidays.  And yet I have never found this to happen for us. 


 


It is a wonderful crisp fall morning.  We are all together and have so many blessings to thank the Lord for.  The first and most important is our salvation.  What an awesome thought it is that Jesus took the time to come to earth to save us. 


 


We are heading over to Mr. Visionaries family this afternoon.  We have a gift exchange and have tons of food.  It is a good time of fellowship.  It is wonderful that my children have so many grandparents, and great grandparents living.  I am so happy that they can know them.  There is so much wisdom that they can learn from them.


 


We also will get to see Mr. Visionary's parents.  It has been a while since we have seen them.  I am looking forward to that.  The children have missed that.  The little ones are growing so fast that I love to take every opportunity to get together with family.


 


Well I need to get going.  We have alot to get done this morning.  I will be posting a list of things I am thankful for, and adding to it as things come to mind.


 


You all have a Blessed day.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails