Saturday, January 20, 2007

Please check out my sewing site

As some of you know by Mr. Visionary is a pastor.  He is currently a pastor without a church.  We have been without any income since October.  We talked and prayed about what to do and we both have enjoyed having him home.  His influence on the boys has been wonderful.  Just the money issue is not so good.  Well I have taken some of my Christmas money and started my sewing site.  Please check us out.  The prices are very reasonable.  And I think you will find some great items for you and your family.  I will try to add more this coming week.  Also pictures will be added soon.  A friend is loaning us his digital camera so I can post pictures.  Thanks.


http://www.homesteadblogger.com/modestmamaandme/

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails