Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Looks like I missed nothing.

It has been a while since I blogged and I am so glad to be back. 


We will be moving up north on Good Friday.  Being as Christ was not crucified on friday I do not have a problem moving on that day.  Now if it was Wednesday I would. 


Anyhow the Lord has really blessed as Mr. Visionary has a job.  YIPEE it is waiting for him so once we are all moved and settled he can start work.  As for the house that is another story.  It is attached to a business and is downtown.  Oh dear not a place to raise children at all.  Pray with me that we can get the parsonage up quickly so the children will have a place to run.  The rental has NO yard it does have a parking lot.  It will take some getting used to but hopefuly not for long.  With a new little one on the way and LOOOOOOONG MI winters I NEED a yard for the children. 


Will let you all know how sinty city living goes for us.

1 comment:

Keeblur said...

I guess I missed the entry where you said you were moving to Michigan. We lived in the Detroit area (actually Van Buren Township) for about a year and a half while my husband ran a store in Westland. We got transfered back to Oklahoma and I sure do miss all the snow! Be sure to go to Greenfield Village if you get a chance.

Vicki

Related Posts with Thumbnails