Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Up then down Up then down

Boy things just will not settle down.  I seem to start to work myself out of the box that I am in and then something sends me crawling back inside.  Being in the postition I am in really leaves me no where to talk of my feelings.  I can not talk to the ladies of the church.  They need me up and I can n0ot talk to DH about all of this as it really just brings him down.  So I have my blog and I also have a forum that has been a haven to me.  Then DH unwittinly gave out the web adress of my forum so now I have ladies from the church registering on it.  I need a place of my own and now my forum is gone.  I wish I could find a discreet way to get the forum back.

2 comments:

homesteadinthemaking said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I know what it is like to need a place to vent. I think it is admirable that you are not burdening your husband. That is trully dying to self.

Blessings,

Trixi

gokings13 said...

What an awesome display of honoring your husband.........


However, you cannot keep things bound up inside! You will 'splode'!!

You are more than welcome to PM with me if you want to vent, or you can blog it out.....

Praying for you today.

laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails