Friday, December 21, 2007












Friday Fun: The Four Edition




What are,…


1. the last 4 books you have read?


  Genesis


  Created to Be His Helpmeet


  The Preacher from Pontiac


Mr. Brown Can Moo


 



2. the last 4 websites you have visited?


Yahoo


Wripway web hosting


Photobucket


FFF


 



3. 4 favorite items of clothing?


Dresses


Jumpers


Apron


Socks


 



4. 4 favorite things to eat?


Pizza


Steak


Shrimp


Chocolate


 



5. 4 favorite movies?


Anne of Green Gables


Seven Brides for Seven Brothers


Gone With the Wind


Sense and Sensibility


 



6. 4 favorite books?


Homemaking


The Hidden Art of Homemaking


Israel my Glory


The Shunning


 



7. 4 favorite TV shows?


When I watched TV


Seinfeld


MASH(reruns)


Fraiser


Golden Girls (reruns)


 



8. 4 things you ate yesterday?


Pizza


Liverworst


Bread


Sausage


 



9. 4 things you need to do today?


Clean bathroom


Laundry


Make chili for 50 people


Diaper the babies


 



10. 4 gifts you want during the holiday season?


Perfume


A new church outfit


Time to my self


Did I mention time to myself! 



1 comment:

morningsunshine said...

I am so glad to see you posting more again, but I bet with 2 babies, you have your hands full!

I am having a real hard time loading your pages though, and I do not understand why - you don not have music or movies or any other hard-to-load things, but maybe you know somehting. anyway, wanted to let you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails