Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How did I do it???

Looking back over my blog I am wondering how I did it.


 


Was that really me that was able to post that much? What in the house was not getting done? Where the children neglected?


 


But then I realize alot has changed since I joined and started this blog. March of 2006. Wow that seems so long ago. And a few babies ago.


 


Since then we have added two little ones, not at the same time. Mr. Visionary has gotten back into the pastorate. Being a pastor's wife is a very busy life and one that is not your own. (More on that in another entry)


 


So I am not sure how much I will be able to post over here. I will post when I can as I am starting to miss it a lot!!


 


We are just going through our normal days of laundry, school, laundry, cooking, laundry, diaper changes, did I mention laundry.


 


Know that I do read and love to keep up with you all. Just can not make a comment on everyone.


 


Hope to be back and active more.

2 comments:

mamaof2andtwins said...

I think that I when I started to blog as well.

Blessings,

Jennie

Anonymous said...

Its amazing how much time blogging can take....


and your background is fixed for Firefox! thats so awesome (and easier reading now!)


Trina

Related Posts with Thumbnails