Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our God is so faithful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was taking some time to reread some post from the last couple of years.  I was going through the December ones and I came across this post


 


Okay this is my wish list and I am going to dream with it.


 


1. A church for Mr. Visionary to preach in


2. Gloves, scarves and hats for all children.


3. New church clothes for famil.


4. Infant car seat.


5. Violin for boys.


6 Harp for girls.


7. Sewing supplies.


8.  Suburban for family.


9. School supplies for next year.


10. Trip with Mr. Visionary with no children.


 


Wow  I have to tell you that the Lord has answered some of these for us.


You can read about how he did at the links


1.A church for Mr. Visionary to preach in.


2. Gloves, scarves and hats for the children


4. New infant car seat- the Lord has provided a good job for DH so we were able to buy one this November.


8. Suburban for the family


 


Wow God provides what we need just when we need it.  It may not be on our time but he is faithful.  He may not always provide everything we WANT but he will always provide what we NEED.

4 comments:

blessedmomof10 said...

I read thru your post and also the links to show how the lord did answer your prayers! Wow - how wonderful a God we serve... He really does take care of us in such marvelous ways!!!


Here's hoping you & yours enjoy a blessed Christmas!


Gloria

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome! I love being able to go back and read things I may have forgotten about like that. It reminds you of all the ways God is so good to you, that you may have missed or just forgotten! ~Trina

Anonymous said...

Oh what a blessing how the Lord has blessed you and your family. I will continue to pray for you and your family daily.

Submisive2him said...

Oh what a blessing how the Lord has blessed you and your family. I will continue to pray for you and your family daily.

Related Posts with Thumbnails