Monday, August 25, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook~2








For Today...August 25, 2008
Outside my Window...Is my tree that I watch the season change by and it looks as if autumn is on his way.




I am thinking...how quiet it is going to be around here in a few days.





I am thankful for...A strong hubby who is willing to lead





From the kitchen...Corned beef brisket dinner in the slow cooker





I am wearing...my jammies, don't ask, but I am going to be wearing a lime green sweater shirt under a red jumper with dragonflies on it.






I am reading...Homemaking, it is one of my favorite books





I am hoping...for the salvation of a good friend





I am creating...a new dress for my DD number 1





I am hearing...the children play a board game






Around the house...fall cleaning is about to start :D






One of my favorite things...is the sweet smile of a nursing baby






A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...School starts on Wednesday for the older four
Related Posts with Thumbnails