Monday, September 8, 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook



For today September 8, 2008


Outside my window....is a bright blue sky with fluffy white clouds


I am thinking.....how much my life has changed just in the past year


I am thankful.....for the beautiful seasons the Lord has given to us


From the kitchen.....Turkey and the fixings tonight. (yummy)


I am wearing....A dark blue dress with white ivy print


I am reading.....Titus and Timothy's instructions to mothers for an upcoming ladies Bible study


I am hoping.....to get to go grocery shopping tonight as it is very needed


I am creating.....my daily schedule for while the children are in school


I am hearing .....the play list I have added to my blog


Around the house.....is a mess as I still have not cleaned up from the weekend


One of my favorite things is.....the sound of all the children coming into the house after school is over


A few plans for the rest of the week.....get thing in order
Related Posts with Thumbnails