Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday




I have heard over and over how much better I would feel if I ate healthy and took the proper supplements. But for some odd reason it is harder to eat healthy. Something about having to prepare things rather than just grab a twinkie from the cupboard.



So I did it, I broke down and got my Supermom supplements and then DH kept reminding me that I would feel even better if I also took my mama's brew tea along with it, but I hate to admit it but that tea is a pain to make. So I while I was at walmart I happened to sea a Mr. Coffee tea maker. I checked it out and it brews loose leaf tea also. Yipee!!!!!! DH told me to pick one up so I did.



It is so easy to use. You just put your tea in and add water and in a bit you have your fresh tea ready to drink. I have been making up a pitcher right before I go to bed each night and then when I get up I have my tea already to drink and it is ice cold.



This has also been a big help with me drinking as much water as I am supposed to.





~In HIS Keeping~

Mrs. B
Related Posts with Thumbnails