Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday~June 22, 2009

For Today


Outside my window....It is a slight mist and cool




I am thinking about....Everything that needs done for the party




From the learning room....Enjoying sharing some of my favorite books with the children




I am thankful for....Good friends




I love....Making my home a haven for the family




From the kitchen....Kabob and sticky mango rice




I am wearing....black skirt and my maternity shirt




I am reading....Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with my little ones




I am hoping....For a better paying job for hubby




I am creating....a luau party




I am praying....That hubby will be able to get a job that he applied for (the current one will not keep up with our outgo but it is better than no job at all)




Around the house....Getting Spring cleaning done




One of my favorite things....Listening to the hummingbird




A few plans for the rest of the week....Reading program at Library and church activities, yippee, do doctor appointments this week

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails