Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday July 27, 2009



For Today...

Outside my window... The sky is showing finally!!

I am thinking... about all the things I need to do today

From the learning rooms... we are almost done with Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I am thankful for... our church family

From the kitchen... cold salads and hot grilled meat

I am wearing... my yucky tshirt and a black skirt

I am reading... A Well Educated Mind

I am hoping... the rain doesn't come back

I am creating... the baby,still

I am praying... for a better job for hubby

Around the house... chickens, chickens every were

One of my favorite things... painted toenails

A few plans for the rest of the week... shopping, NOAA, Besser Museum, library

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

1 comment:

Jerralea said...

I love painted toenails, too! I have to keep them painted even in the winter. While I love them painted, I don't really like painting them!

I love your picture thought - it cracked me up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails