Friday, February 26, 2010

I really want you to know that I do not have it together. I have my ups and downs and about the only blog award that I have won is for being real. LOL, sometimes I think on blogs we put on our company manners and I am not saying that is bad, but to many ladies start to look at the blogs that are out there and see the happy side of everything, or at least what people are letting them see and we as women tend to beat ourselves up if we just aren't measuring up or as good as so and so. I hope this is making sense. I just know that I have gotten bogged down so many times and then I flounder and wonder where I have gone wrong.

It is only recently that I have come to understand that God made ME!! And he wants me to be ME, not a cheap imitation of someone else.

So if you read my blog, or my FB page and think I have it all together I really want to apologize as I am such a work in progress, and some days I wonder if all the parts to finish assembling me are here!!

But if you can get some encouragement and know that this journey we are on is a journey that we are on together and are helping each other. And are going at our own pace. Then please do read and comment, but if it ever gets to a place where you start to compare yourself to me and wonder why you can't do, and fill in the blank here, like I do. PLEASE stop reading. I do not want to bog people down.

I have been there and it isn't a fun place to be.

Do know that I tend to be very transparent and you will see me, warts, wrinkles and all. And I love to have a good laugh even if it is at my own expense. (see next blog entry)
I will be praying for you, and keep this mama in your prayers as well

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails