1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Cleaning up my own bedroom
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
wow, I am out like a light lately, I sleep 6-7 hours a night
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
1950's. I LOVE the aprons and the shirtwaist dresses, pearls and sweater sets!!
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
Nope, I am an impulse put the item in my cart and talk myself out of buying by the time I get to the register
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
Never thought about that.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
A baby's first toot
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
mmmm Hawaiian sweet bread
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
OCD (to keep the house clean)
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
None currently, working on getting them decorated.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
That is a toughy, my timer is my biggest help with the net and blogging. Otherwise I learn to say no to things that are not a priority.