Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday



Sigh,  I know there are soooo many things to tackle around here already.  
But the one that I am going to be tackling this week is 








GETTING UP ON TIME!!!!

Yes, I struggle with it.  Have for years.  It is so very bad, and I know it is a problem but the fatigue is so bad all the time.  Hubby let me sleep one day and woke me up when he realized I had slept for almost 18 hours.  He has mentioned going to the doctors but I don't want to do that again.  The last time I did that they just laughed and said I had a lot of children.





And I know that having little ones will make you tired but this is a bone weary dragging tired.  Sigh.  

So how am I gonna tackle this problem.  Well I am going to start by going to bed at the same time every night.  It is hard as my hubby likes to stay up.  I think that comes from the schedule he works.  He works nights 3 days a week.  But I am going to try to be in bed by 10 each night.  Also will TRY to be up by 7.  I know that doesn't seem so very early and it is not.  My goal is 5 as that is what worked the very best for our family.  I am not sure how I did that but I was up at 5 for a long time and things just ran much smoother here.

The other thing I will be doing is taking care of my self a little better.  I will be taking my supplements


And I will start drinking the tea that the midwife wants me to drink.  It is a a blend of herbs for mothers.  And I was told to drink a gallon of it a day.  (shudder)  But the nice thing is I can drink it hot or cold so it is time to pull out the iced tea maker and make a pot a day



And I will be praying that the Lord really helps me with this tackle!  I really need to get up to be a better example to the children.  And to be the most efficient mama that I can be.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am trying to tackle this too. Most mornings I drag my butt out of bed around 7 now but there is still some mornings when I sleep in. my day goes smoother when I do wake up earlier tho.

best of luck trying to tackle this! just remember baby steps!

Tricia said...

I will be praying for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails