1. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
Wow, what a question to start with. I would have to say I am a mixture of the two. I really couldn't say which one I am more like. I am stubborn, opinionated, and hardheaded. But I won't say which I got from which parents.
2. Do you like roller coasters?
I LOVE them but they don't like me. I am the one with my head in the trash can at the exit to the ride. Once I am done I go back for more.
3. How did you name your blog and do you now wish you had thought about it maybe another five minutes before hitting publish? Would you change your blog title if it were not a huge pain in the derriere? (French makes everything sound a little nicer doesn't it?)
I chose the name because I am on a journey to be what the Lord wants me to be and I love being the homemaker here. Currently we have the ages of kids from Teens to Toddlers which would make a cool name. (For a while till I no longer have Toddlers) I will have teens for the next 19 years. I am going to hide for a while now!!!
4. What is the best wedding gift you received? Not married? Didn't get any gifts? Then what is the best wedding gift you've ever given?
I have been married 14 years this month and the best gift we had was gone the first week. We got jars of homemade bread and butter pickles from one of the dear sweet ladies at our church. But no recipe. What I wouldn't give for that recipe.
5. What bill do you least like to pay?
Property Taxes. Hate renting my land from the government. And I homeschool so to tell me I get that back with education for my kids makes me want to scream. What I couldn't get them for their education with that money!!
6. Is the glass half full or half empty?
There's a GLASS???!!! Ok I am not that bad but for years that was the way I looked at it but then I started studying God's grace towards us. The glass is full, pressed down, shaken together and running over!!
7. What is your favorite word?
Endure (must be said as Anne said to Dinah on Anne of Green Gables)
8. Insert your own random thought here-
If you don't like the output that you are putting out check the input that you are putting in.