Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book Review~Tamera Alexander



Having started to review numerous Christian Romance novels I found that they all started to blur into the same book until I was asked to review Within My Heart by Tamera Alexander.  What a wonderful refreshing book.  The author is on my list of books to read this coming year.  

I found the medical accept of the book a wonderful diversion from the sameness of the romance genre.  The detail was fantastic and very accurate.   It was like reading a Dr.  Quinn episode but so much better.  She also describes the area in such wonderful detail.  You feel like you are there with the characters in the book.

The book starts off with a prologue that will have you on the edge of your seat.   You will not be able to put it down until you have consumed every word.  She is a gripping author who knows how to draw you into a story. I don't want to write anything that would give away any of the story but know that this book is HIGHLY recommended. This was a delight for book to read and I cant wait to read more by Tamera Alexander.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails