Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge


Questions for the Wednesday Hodgepodge-Vol 53





1. What song reminds you of a specific time in your life and what is it about that song that makes you remember?   After All,  wow,  with our Anniversary today I have to say this song.  It says it all


2. What's something you've given up on?  My marriage!!

3. What's something you'll never give up on?  Hmmm ever out growing my procrastination tendancies

4. If you had to cook something from scratch in the next hour what would it be?  Pie

5. Have you started Christmas shopping? Decorating? Listening to Christmas music?  Christmas Shopping is all year long for me.  The rest NO WAY!!!  I adore Thanksgiving to much to let Christmas intrude.

6. What do you know about your parent's wedding?  I was in it!!!

7. I can't believe I ___________________.  Ever let my blog go!!!!

8. Insert your own random thought here.  I love this Thanksgiving season and this is my favorite quote about it



So once in every year we throng
Upon a day apart,
To praise the Lord with feast and song
In thankfulness of heart.”

Arthur Guiterman, The First Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Amiee said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you got to do something to celebrate your special day :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails