Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Being Critical

Ok,  here at the blog it is no secret that I am not an avid fan of the Duggars.  And I have even posted on things that they do that I feel are wrong.  

Well once again I said something about the Duggars and now it is being said that I am being critical of them because I am like them.  Bwahahahahaha!!!!  Ok now that the tears are wiped out of my eyes and I can see the keyboard again we shall move on.  

I have no idea how they get that we are like the Duggars other than the fact that we have eight children.  Thus proving my point that if you have a semi~large family you are automatically assumed to LOVE everything Duggar and follow their teachings.  And there are very few things that we do that is Duggarish.

To criticis is not to tear down,  sometimes the best changes can come from listening to criticism. 

Criticsm may not be agreeable,  but it is necessary.  It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body.  It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.
Winston Churchill



2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm not going to be one of the people that critize you. I love the Duggars. I really do, am I missing something? I would really love to hear why you don't agree with them or their teachings. You could private message me if that would be more comfortable. I see a great Godly family who loves each other... Like I said I don't want to debate you at all. I just want to know what you think :) hugs!

Mrs.B said...

Lisa here are a couple of links, I have kiddos needing school and other responsibilities, I am getting a post together for the question you asked.

But for now here is some reading for you and these are just my thoughts.

http://homekeepersjourney.blogspot.com/2010/11/more-on-duggars.html

http://homekeepersjourney.blogspot.com/2010/09/so-not-duggar-family.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails