Wednesday, December 7, 2011
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special to make your house guests feel welcome? How long should a guest stay?
Not that I am aware of, but goodness any one is welcome at any moment
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week back in (Dec 5) 1905...what's your all time favorite Disney movie? Here's a list in case you're struggling...and yes, you have to pick one.
Winnie the Pooh, man why do we have to pick one. The obscure ones are the best. We love Candleshoe, The Happiest Millionaire, Our Dinosaur is Missing, and Follow Me Boys
3. What's the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
It takes me FOREVER to buy something so really I don't have buyers remorse. Normally I know what I want and will take ages making sure I get it just right.
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
5. Amaryllis...snowdrop...poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?
I don't even know what a snowdrop is. I love the poinsettia, to me they just scream Christmas time is here.
6. What is one thing on your personal wish list this year? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this an actual item.
New Bible, case and journal. I actually had the cover of my Bible come off of my current Bible this last Sunday
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
Joy..... it is where our strength lies.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Take Christ out of Christmas, and December becomes the bleakest and most colorless month of the year.
--A. F. Wells