Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tackle it Tuesdays



I just found another Meme that I am going to participate in. It is tackle it tuesday.




So many times we post on our family, or what God is doing in our lives and that is great but this is for those of us who need incentive to get down and get stuff done.




The way this meme works is you pick a part of your home that needs redone, maybe decluttered, cleaned, organized, or hopefully soon for me redecorated. You post a pic of the place that needs work and then an after picture.






The children lost my batteries for my camera so as soon as I can get some more I will post a picture of my kitchen, My tackle it project is to get the cabinets organized. I will post the after pictures next tuesday. Yes, this is a week long project.
Related Posts with Thumbnails