Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday~May 18, 2009



For Today


Outside my window....I am seeing frost on the ground


I am thinking about....How much you can get done in the early morning hours


From the learning room....Looking forward to summer reading


I am thankful for....A job for hubby


I love....Spending time with my Lord


From the kitchen....Homemade banana muffins


I am wearing....A red jumper with little blue flowers and dragon flies on it along with my apron


I am reading....I Corinthians and Snickers From the Front Pew (funny book written by two PK's)


I am hoping....For it to warm up soon so I can plant my herb garden


I am creating....Another Baby:)


I am praying....That hubby will be able to get a job that he applied for (the current one will not keep up with our outgo but it is better than no job at all)


Around the house....Getting Spring cleaning done


One of my favorite things....Watching my children mature


A few plans for the rest of the week....Appointments, calling to negotiate on some bills, pick up 42 chickens

5 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

I like to visit the posts near mine from the Simple Woman's Daybook. You got yours in just before mine.

Congrats on the coming baby. Hope you have a healthy easy pregnancy and a healthy delivery.

We have a lot of good books on our summer reading list too. I can't wait for time to get to them.

We have some spring cleaning to do still, also. We did most of it last week but did not get everything done. The biggest job is the basement. I do not want to tackle that but it must be done. I plan to do it little by little.

good you meet you,
great post
Debbie

Michelle said...

I enjoyed reading your daybook. And...I had a good chuckle over what you're creating. ;)

Have a great week!

Elena said...

A lovley post to read - thank you for sharing.
I'm not an early morning person ... I usually think about how much can get done in the late hours of the night when it's so quiet and still.
God Bless,
Elena

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

I definitely need to call to negotiate on some bills. Thanks for the reminder!

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

Still praying for your family's provision.
Mrs.B

Related Posts with Thumbnails